Friday, February 04, 2005

Mental Drain

There has been quite a bit of information to post on, but I can't bring myself to write much about it. What have been the items I feel need an opinion of my own attached to them?

-Bush's State of the Union address (various points. Some good, a few more than that not so good.)
-Appointment of Gonzalez despite being pro-torture.
-The US Gov't's deceit over the last decade while Iraq sold oil to other countries while we knew about and secretly assented to it.
-A 3-star general's remarks about the fun of killing resulting in merely a "stern talking-to"

So, I just don't have the energy to make any more remarks about this than I have already. it's too late at night/early in the morning and I need to get some sleep. Maybe I'll pick up one of these topics and address it, but for now I just felt like posting that I had noticed them and opted not to expound upon them.

That's all. Move along now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think the most important bit of pressing news would be the fact that it seems Jacksonville threw one fantastic Superbowl. Made me miss the place . . . .
Be good. . . . or at least kind of good.

Tree said...

re: Superbowl

Yeah, it appears so. It was nice to see things go well.

A Well-Dressed Revolution