Thursday, July 28, 2005

Reuters Pulls "Tasty" Page?

So yesterday I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt over a headline put out on Reuters for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Now it looks as if the page has been pulled.

See for yourself...

I find it very hard to believe that the piddly traffic from my own sight generator much notice to a site like Reuters, so I have to believe that other sites raised awareness to this headline, as well. Either that, or I am a very secret internets super power...


In any event, my screen-grab still exists here.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

mistic_mommy said...

I saw that movie. it was very tasty.... "you're really weird" - Willy wonka :)

Anonymous said...

Another classic! You have to send that into Leno.

Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

My god man. I can't believe they posted that to begin with!!! Hahaha! Good catch :D

dom said...

Excellent headline LMAO !!!!

A Well-Dressed Revolution