Friday, July 22, 2005

One of These Things is not Like the Other...


This is a screen capture from Google News several weeks ago.


I just found this sitting in a misc. image folder on my desktop, having been forgotten after my several weeks of various travels and programs*. So why would this have been important enough for me to grab and post? Let's take a close look at each headline:

-Bush cool on climate deal, offers Blair no favors (Reuters)
-Bush wants to shift global warming debate** (CNN)
-US close to climate change concessions (Guardian Unlimited)

I started to explain what I found so humorous in this example, but why don't you leave a comment and tell me if you think it's funny or not.

I'm still chuckling.

*Flimsy excuse for having not post anything during the last 6 weeks
**Somebody please tell this man the debate has been over for quite some time...

No comments:

A Well-Dressed Revolution