Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Does Anybody Actually Read This?

Just curious...

Maybe if you enjoy what you are reading here, one of you faithful readers would be interested in sending this my way. Yes, for the mere cost of less than $5 (Twice as much as my adsense ads have generated in the last 6 months), you could make me the proud papa of three Lego dinosaurs!

Two things led to this moment:
1. That Triceratops and Stegosaurus have to be the coolest looking Lego animals ever.
2. The fact that I am actually unable to afford a measly $5 on myself at this time is very sad.

Two more things, I have serious doubts that:
1. Anyone is actually reading this.
2. Anyone would actually take the time and cash to go through with this.

Ok, If I'm really so lucky as to have a compassionate fan of MoRE.bs.com©*, (holy crap, that is now mine if it's available...), and you're making this small-yet-incredibly-awesome purchase on my behalf, let me know. I can be reached through manofredearth(at)gmail(dot)com.

/wishful thinking

*...on second thought, registering a domain name is way more work than I'm able to invest in at the moment. Until then, however, a cursory websearch affirms that I am the sole user of the phrase "more.bs.com"which is, obviously, the abbreviated form of http://manofredearth.blogspot.com ^_^

5 comments:

mistic_mommy said...

look, I am reading it....the purchase of the dinosaurs, I'm not so sure I can do at this moment, but hold out hope, I might be getting another job, and a good one this time:)

Tree said...

Whoa now... that put me in my place. No worries, Lis. ;) Your cash needs to go to far more practical and noble purposes (such as housing and sustenance for you and the lil' ones).

Thanks!

'neice said...

If you really want them...let me know! Rob was out of town last week and I actually have a bit of extra $$ this week!

Tree said...

I would be hard pressed to turn down these Lego dinos from an able and willing donor. Let me know if you need any info.

Yay... I'm going to shamelessly consider this my first stream of revenue generated by MoRE.bs.com (even if it is in the form of small, plastic dinosaurs).

:P

'neice said...

I need your contact info...I'll have them sent to me and then I'll send them to you!

A Well-Dressed Revolution